Print Audit 5 Features
Print Audit 5 is the most powerful and comprehensive Print Management and Tracking Solution in the world. It is comprised of three components called Analysis, Reduction and Recovery. These components can be purchased as a suite or individually, allowing you to pay only for the features you require.
Standard Features and Benefits
• Easy enterprise wide installation to any number of machines.
• Tracks 100% of printing, including local, networked, USB and direct to IP.
• Network push-install tool.
• Bulletproof security that cannot be overridden.
• Support for SQL or Access back-ends.
• Client-based architecture for low network overhead.
• Does not require a print server.
• Easy and secure configuration from any workstation.
• Network integration with Windows NT, Active Directory and Novell Directory Services.
• Installation wizard.
• Tracks printing silently behind the scenes.
• Contains a powerful volume analysis reporting tool that can help identify equipment inefficiencies and bottlenecks.
• Tracks device port, duplex information, number of pages, number of copies, network user and much more.
• Installs silently to tens, hundreds or thousands of workstations.
• Automatic color and monochrome tracking.
• Stores detailed information about every device that prints.
• Automatically builds inventory lists of every user, printing device and computer.
Redirect print jobs from high-cost to low-cost devices.
• Utilize printing limits with customizable pop-up messages to notify users of print job costs before they print and suggest lower cost alternatives.
• Specify printing restrictions based on the device and user.
• Force duplex printing.
• Restrict color printing per user.
• Reduce abuse and waste through the
knowledge that all printing is being monitored and the stacks of wasted paper left by the printer at the end of the day will disappear.
• Reduce document creation costs by up to 25%.
• Optional job code validation through a userfriendly popup window.
• 5 customizable (administrator-defined) fields for validation.
• PIN codes and declining balances for charging users.
• Specify devices and applications to track or not.
• Integrates with virtually all accounting systems.
• Designed to work with all CAD systems.
• Job snoozing and job batching functionality.
• Charge your customers or users by the page or by
the paper size.
• Job editing and job deletion.
• Integrates seamlessly with Print
For More Information:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org